Authentic Tackle Twill fabric with thermal permanent-adhesive backing
Customized Number Kit (no stitching)
Edmonton Oilers 1981-1994 Home Jersey
Any name & number
including Captain “C” or assistant “A” per request
Customized by authorized factory with Authentic Tackle Twill
- This listing is one hockey number kit for Edmonton Oilers 1981-1994 home jersey:
- Standard specifications for letter and number sizes/fonts.
- Authentic material: 100% tackle twill fabric with thermal permanent-adhesive backing.
- 3 layers tackle twill for numbers and 1 layer for name letters.
- Numbers and letters can be directly heat-pressed or ironed on the jersey/garment.
- Kit includes: Nameplate with name heat-pressed on; Numbers for the back and sleeves; Assistant A or captain C if requested; Instructions for heat-press or iron-on application; Tissue paper included for iron-on application to protect your kit from iron damage professionally.
- After your name and number kit is heat-pressed or ironed on, have the kit sewn with a zig-zag pattern to ensure a permanent bond, and to prevent frayed edges of the kit.
Kit Size Guide
For mens hockey jerseys with number sizing system (i.e. 52, 56): we recommend the Pro Style if your jersey is size 52 and above. Pro Style is also recommended if your jersey is letter sized XL and above.
For mens hockey jerseys with number sizing system (i.e. 48, 46): we recommend the Premier Style if your jersey is a size 50 or below. Premier Style is also recommended if your jersey is letter sized L and below.
Why buy from us
- High quality authentic products guaranteed!
- Quick shipping commitment!
- Hassle-Free Returns and Exchanges!
- We are committed to providing the best possible customer service! We strive to address any concerns or questions you might have, to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
Don’t see the team or year you are looking for? Contact us and we may be able to to fulfill your request!