Authentic Tackle Twill fabric with thermal permanent-adhesive backing
Customized Number Kit (no stitching)
Los Angeles Kings 1969-1970 Home Jersey
Any name & number
including Captain “C” or assistant “A” per request
Customized by authorized factory with Authentic Tackle Twill
- This listing is one hockey number kit for Los Angeles Kings 1969-1970 Home Jersey
- Standard specifications for letter and number sizes/fonts.
- Authentic material: 100% tackle twill fabric with thermal permanent-adhesive backing.
- 2 layers tackle twill for numbers and name letters.
- Numbers and name letters can be directly heat-pressed or ironed on the jersey/garment.
- Kit includes: Name letters pre-spaced on heat transfer PVC ready for direct heat press; numbers for the back and sleeves; assistant A or captain C if applicable; heat-press and iron issue; application instruction.
- After your name and number kit is heat-pressed or ironed on, have the kit sewn with a zig-zag pattern to ensure a permanent bond, and to prevent frayed edges of the kit.
Kit Size Guide
- For mens hockey jerseys with number sizing system (i.e. 52, 56): we recommend the Pro Style if your jersey is size 52 and above. Pro Style is also recommended if your jersey is letter sized XL and above.
- For mens hockey jerseys with number sizing system (i.e. 48, 46): we recommend the Premier Style if your jersey is a size 50 or below. Premier Style is also recommended if your jersey is letter sized L and below.
Why buy from us
- High quality authentic products guaranteed!
- Quick shipping commitment!
- Hassle-Free Returns and Exchanges!
- We are committed to providing the best possible customer service! We strive to address any concerns or questions you might have, to provide 100% customer satisfaction.
Don’t see the team or year you are looking for? Contact us and we may be able to to fulfill your request!